Our Cottage is suited for a family, a couple or a small group of friends who want a stay in the country at an affordable price. One group booking at a time, so get in early.
* $65.00 per Adult per night. ($75.00 if only 1 person stays)
* $30.00 per Child (5 - 12 years) per night (Please advise age of children at time of booking.)
* $15.00 per Child (Under 5 years) per night.
* Public Holidays - 10% fee applies
* "SPECIAL OFFER" - If you stay 7 nights you only pay for 6 nights.
Treat someone special with a "Cubby House Farmstay" Gift Voucher. Full payment is required at the time of purchase.
* Prices include all linen, towels, pillows, doonas, blankets, guest soap and shampoo/conditioner. Also complimentary Tea, Coffee, Sugar, Milk and Biscuits & Eggs. You have to bring your own food with you. We suggest you do your shopping on the way before you arrive in Running Stream. Nearest grocery store at IGA Kandos 38km or else Lithgow/Mudgee approx.69km.
DEPOSIT & PAYMENT - STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Deposit of 50% is required to secure the booking. Balance of the rental amount must be received in full on arrival by Cash. All cancellations incur loss of deposit. A $50.00 cancellation fee will apply. No refunds for no shows or early checkouts.
Methods of payment for Deposit: We accept Direct Deposit via internet banking or Money Order to be made payable to M.R. Chadwick. Bank details for direct deposit supplied at time of booking. No Credit Card facility available.
* Check-out time is 11.00am by the latest, to allow time to prepare cottage for next guests. The cottage should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival.
Earlier or later check-in/check-out times should be arranged prior to arrival as it is not always available. A charge of $25.00 will apply.
To maintain a good standard for our guests we require certain conditions to be complied with. We appreciate most will respect our property.
* SORRY - NO TRAIL BIKES, PETS, FIREARMS, HUNTING OR 4WDRIVING ALLOWED ON PROPERTY.
RATES MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
Browse our Picture Gallery of the property and nearby attractions:-
Winter is highlighted by occasional snowfalls but the days are generally pleasant. Rainfall averages 800 mm per year and temperature ranges from 30+ in summer and -0- in winter.
Unusual Fungus growing on stump
Gas BBQ on verandah
Verandah's all round cabin to relax and take in the view (makes a great play pen for the toddlers).
Laddergap Gully. This unique photo won first place in The Blue Mountains Wonderland photo competition.
Prostanthera stricta otherwise known as the Mt Vincent Mint Bush because this species has only been found on Mt Vincent and Genowlan Mountain. Flowering time: Most of the year, flush of flowers in spring. It is an erect, bushy shrub gorwing to 1-2 metres. It's branches are covered in tiny hairs, and the leaves and branches are quite aromatic when crushed (as with the other plants in the 'mint-bush' family).
Mt Ida - Cliffs overlooking Capertee Valley
1 hours drive to Dunn's Swamp
Turon River on The Bridal Track
Rock formations on the cliffs. If you look closely you will see a "Teapot".
Sightseeing on guided tour of property.
Abandoned Coal Mine
For a scenic drive take the loop road from Capertee through Glen Alice, make a slight detour to visit Glen Davis and come out at Rylstone and back to Running Stream.